NSEFI is a supporting partner for Ahmedabad Edition of SolarGenX that includes Super Sessions, Panel Sessions, Product and Solution Showcase, Exhibits, Conference Luncheon and Networking Reception.
The conference will see participation from solar rooftop project developers, EPC Contractors, System Integrators, Solar Manufacturers, O&M Experts, financial institutions, consultants, advisers and officials from GEDA.
The conference will highlight the emerging opportunities in the rooftop solar space in India, examine and analyse key challenges, and showcase most promising technologies, business models and noteworthy projects. The conference will provide a platform to key industry players, government officials, and rooftop project owners to share their experience and exchange ideas.
Don’t miss this opportunity to attend SolarGenX Ahmedabad Edition, the most influential and highly successful conference on rooftop solar. SolarGenX is the best place to experience under one roof promising technologies, innovative business models, projects, products and ideas that is sure to energize industry veterans.
SolarGenX Conference on Rooftop Solar, Ahmedabad
Topic: Rooftop Solar- Emerging Trends, Solutions & Lessons Learned
Venue : AMA Ahmedabad, Doctor Vikram Sarabhai Marg, University Area, Ahmedabad, India.
Date: 28th Nov 2018
Timing: 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm (Followed by Dinner)
To Attend the conference register using the following link.
(The Conference is free to attend for NSEFI members for first 40 seats. Pre-registration is mandatory. Without pre-registration and confirmation no one will be allowed entry. The free seats are limited and available on first come first serve basis. Registration only using the above link.)
For details regarding the conference or any assistance on booking ticket reach the organizers at +91 9820716970/ +91 9820692203.
Topics on Deliberation:
- Solar rooftop scenario in India and Benefits of Rooftop solar for Industrial and Commercial Consumers.
- Policies for Promoting Solar Rooftop in the state- Government Initiatives and Industry Perspective
- Technology Trends in Module, Inverter Technology, cables and BoS for Rooftop Projects.
- Solar Rooftop Best Practices
- Challenges and Future Outlook in Lending to Rooftop Solar Projects
- Current Trends and emerging technologies in Energy Storage.
- O&M Strategy
- Commercials, Contracts and Taxation issues for RT Solar projects.
- Industry Consumer Dialogue